Thursday, March 02, 2006

Baby Jail


I recently learned to stand. My mommy is going crazy trying to baby proof everything. I think it's really funny, because once she baby proofs something, I find something new to get into. I learned how to open cabinets and drawers yesterday. I today I opened my closet doors and start rumaging through everything. I have a playroom set up in mommy and daddy's office. They put a big metal gate in front of the entrance so I can't get out. I love to stand against it though. I just want out of this baby jail!

1 comment:

Stella said...

Hi Caden,

What's with our mom's putting us in your baby jail? I can't wait to play later with you. Maybe it won't be raining yet when you get here and we can play at my park. Your park has better swings by mine has a better slide! See you soon,

Stella