
I have been kinda sick lately. I was in Northern California two weeks ago visiting my Great Grandparents. I unfortunately had two seizures while I was there. My mommy had to fly up there since I was soo sick....We then came home that Sunday.
I started sneezing one night over the weekend. My mommy and daddy thought that I had a little cold. I woke up in the middle of the night and I was wheezing. My daddy decided to take me to the emergency room so that I could get checked out. Well it turns out I had pneumonia and they admitted me overnight.
I was quite the little devil at the hospital. They tried to put an IV me like 10 times and it hurt really bad. They finally got an IV in my foot. It didn't last long though, because I took it out.
They put me in this cute little hospital gown. My mommy had to take a picture of me in it. So she keep me wearing it until we got home.





No comments:
Post a Comment