Sunday, September 02, 2007

Hanging out in the front yard



It has been way hot this week. I'm way too lazy to take Caden to the actual pool. That would involve packing up all his goodies (sunscreen, towel, swim toys, life vest), and putting them in my car.

I had Mike buy Caden a plastic pool last week. I drug the pool out into our front yard. I threw in some rubber duckies from the bathtub, filled it up, released a small white dog to entertain him.

We had a great time until it got mega-hot and I drug him back into the house.

2 comments:

marlene said...

grandma & grandpa always enjoys seeing you on your Blog. You are getting to be such a big boy and since you are going to school you are getting so smart.

marlene said...

Caden, it looks like you are having a great time in your front yard playing in the swimming pool.

Hope you are being a good boy in school.
We miss you.......lots of love & kisses.
Love Great Grandma Ryder